And another meet and greet participant.
And here is the question and answer portion:
1. What is your crew/group name? Why this name? When was it formed?
Mute Crew – formed in 2007, new members coming in Feb 2012
Sometimes people need to speak to be heard but silence is more appreciated in some cases.
2. How many members and list the names.
Nak, Vlad, Raz, Kristy, Jun, Yue, Russell, Gian, Gianne, Max, Tama, S.R., Eugene
(Only 10 participated in the competition)
(* for the safety of the individual, only first names are given)
3. Describe your dance/singing style.
Urban choreography with a hint of ol skool funk & krumpin’.
4. What does your group want to achieve?
We just want to represent the art form of dance in our own way
5. In five words or less, describe your group.
Love, dance, truth, food, family
Three down, 19 to go.
I hope you all enjoy reading these posts as much as I love writing them.
Let me know what you think in the comment below.
Thank you for your support and enjoy a great morning, afternoon or night (wherever you are in the world) 🙂